Wednesday, January 16, 2008

WIP Wednesday

Windswept Santa Part II. This guy may actually be done by Christmas 2008...

1/2 a pair of Fetching mitts

Taking a photo of your one hand while holding the (really heavy) camera with the other is a problem, which Chara can attest to. When the pair is done, I'll get someone to take a proper photo.

Today is errand day. I need to get backing fabric for two quilt tops that are done! I'm seriously contemplating sending one of them out to be quilted by someone who knows what they're doing.

7 comments:

  1. I seriously have to try making some of those fetching mitts. they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need so much patience to make such cross stitch art. But it will be so beautiful! Love the mitss. Have to try some. Tonight. Or tomorrow. Or ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fetching although I can't believe it isn't pink. I had Katrina take the pic of my hands and then I had her model the other pair I made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of your mitten. And about the cold weather, here, take a little bit of my warm words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute mits! Or mit, should I say?

    I am impressed with all this quilting you've been doing lately. I can't wait to see them finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I found your blog a little while ago when I stumbled upon the quilt-a-long with "crazy mom quilts." I hope this isn't too stupid of a question, or out of place, since you don't know me, so feel free to ignore me! But I was just wondering how you make the box at the top of your page that has your name in it?! I think it is so very cute! If you could give me some pointers, I'd appreciate it, but like I said, I totally understand if you don't! :)

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is tricky to take a photo with just one hand while holding a heavy camera isn't it! :) Love the fetching mits!

    ReplyDelete