Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Tree Lot

Finally!
I'm happy to announce my latest pattern, "The Tree Lot".
This is the mini version. I'm working on a pattern for a full or lap size but I figured that would be an impossible-to-finish project for most of us at this point in the game. This one is doable at 27½” x 30½”.
The blocks are foundation pieced.

The Tree Lot
You can find the pattern as an instant download in my Craftsy store.
(More photos and detail to come in future posts. It's really dark and dreary in Seattle this week, making good photos an impossibility.)

(Also, if you're wondering about the polka dot border fabric, it's the Small Le Creme Dot from Riley Blake in Red.)

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I really really love it. I don't purchase many patterns because I like to design, but I am thinking about this one. It would be a perfect gift for my Christmas quilt swap group in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just way too cute! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Those trees make me GRIN!
    No time to make it for this year, but I am eager to start early next year so I'm ready for Christmas 2015. Will you be selling the larger version of the pattern later on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hear the wind blow through the one row!

    ReplyDelete