Friday, September 21, 2012

Finish #7!

Here she is. Sand & Surf.
Sand & Surf

Baby quilt. 35" x 48".
Sand & Surf
 
Sand & Surf
And here's why I had to sew part of the binding on backwards. I wanted the colors to line up perfectly on both sides of the quilt. They do.
Sand & Surf
I decided to start selling my sample quilts on Etsy since I just don't have room for any more, but I don't think I can part with this one. Not yet.

(If you want to make your own, the Bella colors I used are: 201, 68, 104, 85, 216, 107, and 97 for the white.)

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I love the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't know where to even begin to get my binding to match like yours. Love the color and quilting. Great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one is adorable! I love the title. totally suits the project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! I can understand why you want to hang on to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. You are so talented.....and patient!

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous :) I can see why you want to hold on to it.

    ReplyDelete