Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm still here

Just popping in quickly to let everyone know that I'm still here.
And to everyone who left concerned comments: don't worry - the second mitten is almost halfway done.
I'm "cleaning up Christmas" today which is kind of sad although I'll be ecstatic to have my house back.
I've also started work on a friend for my cross stitch Santa, but it's slow going and I think I need a magnifier to see the little pattern squares.

I'll post updates as I make progress.
School starts again on Thursday when, hopefully, the crafting will recommence.

3 comments:

  1. I've had a Santa in the works for years. I get a bug in my bonnet for cross stitch and then it always seems to fly out before I finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year!

    (I have to clean up christmas, too. maybe tomorrow.)

    ReplyDelete